Amazing win by Dennis Foggia at the Silverstone!
He's done it again! After five months, the Rocket has taken victory at the Silverstone Circuit! Let's analyze what the highlights of the race have been:
- Dennis Foggia has won the British Grand Prix after a very demanding race in which overtakes, risky maneuvers, and sparkling moments happened throughout the whole race.
- It's been one of the craziest rounds of the season so far: today, the Le0pards have consistently occupied the first spots, but rivals didn't make it easy and in a blink of an eye it was possible to lose some positions. However, both riders kept their concentration and recovered those spots when needed.
- At the very last lap, Dennis Foggia has done a tremendous overtake that has placed him in front, not allowing anyone to steal his leadership position. And he's done it, he's won!
- Bad luck on the other side of the box, after a great race, at the last lap, Tatsuki Suzuki has crashed and lost his chances.
- After today's results, Dennis Foggia is 3rd on the standings (142 points) and Tatsuki Suzuki is 7th (94 points).
Dennis Foggia, winner
"It's been an incredible victory. It feels amazing. I've been trying to get it since the last one in Indonesia. Today we've had a super crazy race, and you never knew what was going to happen. Many thanks to the team, to my family, and to everybody supporting me".
Tatsuki Suzuki, N/C
"I was close to the victory or at least the podium. The race was very demanding but I was managing to set my pace and my potential. At the very last moment, a contact made me crash. We'll push again in Austria".