British Grand Prix: another podium for Dennis Foggia!
We say goodbye to the British Grand Prix bringing home a stunning podium of Dennis Foggia! The Italian has achieved his 6th rostrum spot of the season at the Silverstone:
- Dennis Foggia started the race from the 8th grid spot and carried out a clever strategy to manage the race. He didn't need many laps to be 3rd.
- Two laps to the end, rivals started to push but Dennis didn't allow them to steal his goal: he kept his position and crossed the line as the 3rd fastest behind the two KTM bikes of compatriots Romano Fenati and Niccolò Antonelli.
- On the other side of the box, things were more difficult: Xavi Artigas, after starting from the 25th spot, had a tricky race and ended up the 25th.
- Having finished the 12th round of the 2021 season, Dennis Foggia is 4th on the standings (118 points) and is 83 points far from leader Acosta.
- The Le0pard Racing is 3rd on Team's classification after having gathered 148 points.
Dennis Foggia, 3rd
"I'm very happy. The podium was our goal as the KTM bikes were unbeatable this weekend. I've tried my best and a 3rd position is a very good result. I would like to thank my family and my team, it's been a great weekend".
Xavi Artigas, 18th
"It's been a very difficult race, I've tried my best and I wanted to score points, but in the end wasn't possible. The positive thing is that I've been fighting for the Top10 and I've been able to do a comeback. Many thanks to the team for their job".