Dennis Foggia takes podium in Argentina!
Le0pard rider Dennis Foggia has taken a stunning podium at the Circuit of Termas de Rio Hondo, in Argentina. The Italian has done an impressive race, as well as teammate Tatsuki Suzuki, that has finished 5th.
- Italian Dennis Foggia started from the 11th spot of the grid and started recovering positions as the laps went by.
- The #7 did a very clever race: he controlled the situation, attacked when needed, and stayed calm when the situation required it.
- Dennis got to the lead of the race, but at the very last sector, he battled with rival Sergio García and finally crossed the line as the 2nd fastest of the race.
- Japanese Tatsuki Suzuki, who occupied the 9th spot on the grid, took some time to overtake other rivals but was determined and calm, and when he felt it, started to recover positions.
- Suzuki got to the podium positions and at some point, he was second behind Dennis Foggia, we were all dreaming about a blue podium.
- Finally, at the very last sector and again, battling with rivals, Tatsuki crossed the line 5th. A very good result that confirms the progression of the rider.
- No time to rest! Next race will take place in seven days at Austin!