Dennis Foggia takes second spot of the grid in Portimao
A very positive Saturday for the Le0pard Racing. Moto3 Qualifying sessions have finished and they’ve been the best of the season so far, as both riders have done a good job.
- Dennis Foggia will start tomorrow from the first row of the grid, on the 2nd spot.
- Xavi Artigas has ended up 9th on the qualifying practice session, a good improvement for the young rider in this kind of situation.
- Dennis Foggia will occupy tomorrow the first line of the grid for the first time in his car
- Although he’s been 9th, Artigas will start from the 7th spot of the grid as other riders are penalized and Artigas and others have taken advantage of the situation.
- Right now we must concentrate on tomorrow's race, let's hope for the best!
Dennis Foggia, 2nd
"I'm really happy, I almost didn't have time to do my last attempt but my team worked super fast and I finally got the chance. After two difficult races, this is a good improvement. We'll fight to make the most!"
Xavi Artigas, 9th
"It's been a positive day, I've felt good on the bike, and during the qualifying session we've been riding alone and that's important. Starting from the 7th position will help us from the beginning".