Doha Grand Prix: Sunday
The second race of the 2021 season has finished and it’s been very difficult. Dennis Foggia has finished 17th and Xavi Artigas hasn’t been able to end it due to a crash.
There you are the most important things as of today’s race:
- Dennis Foggia had to start from the pit lane, which meant losing about 10 seconds from the grid group.
- Xavi Artigas started from the 12th position and had to do two long laps: he carried them through while being on the first five positions.
- Artigas started a comeback after the long laps, overtook riders, and was always on the group (and already on the points zone) when saw himself involved in a crash.
- Italian Dennis Foggia finally crossed the line as the 17th.
- Artigas showed good potential and was clever when going through the long laps, but luck wasn’t on our side this time!
Now it’s time to work harder to turn this situation out. We need to get ready for the third race of the season (Portimao) and the rest of the European rounds!
Dennis Foggia, 17th
“I haven’t been able to fight with the group and do a comeback. It’s been difficult, but now it’s time to forget these two first races and to restart again in Portimao”.