Grand Prix of Argentina: Saturday
The Grand Prix of Argentina has been marked for the late arrival of some teams’ crates that contained all the material, and the Le0pard Racing was one of the unfortunates. No Friday of free practices and a lot of uncertainty, but after a long night of work between Friday and Saturday, this morning everything was ready to push at the Circuit of Termas de Rio Hondo:
- Due to the events, there were just two free practices this weekend: early this morning Moto3 riders did a 50-minute session of FP1 and then the FP2.
- Both Le0pard riders did a solid job at the FP1: Dennis Foggia ended as the fastest of the session and Tatsuki Suzuki, 6th. An hour later, at the FP2 the Italian was 3rd and the Japanese 7th. An impressive performance by both riders!
- When it was time to give the maximum to get the best grid spot possible, both riders went out, set a fast record that placed them 2nd and 3rd, and in the end, due to the circumstances at that time, Suzuki will start from the 9th spot of the grid and Dennis Foggia from the 11th.
- Dennis and Tatsuki like this track and they’ve been consistent, and fast, and have done a great performance over the day.
- Let’s keep working and let’s hope for the best during tomorrow’s race!
Tatsuki Suzuki, 9th
"I'm happy with the 9th spot, isn't a bad result. I like this track and I believe we can do a very good result".
Dennis Foggia, 11th
"It's been an interesting day, we have the potential to do a great job tomorrow and I really like the track!"