Grand Prix of France: Sunday
The Le0pard Racing has had a solid Sunday at the iconic circuit of Le Mans, this is how it’s gone:
- Dennis Foggia has crossed the line 4th and teammate Tatsuki Suzuki 5th, after a tough battle for the podium positions.
- The beginning of the race has been quite tricky, as right after the second lap, it started to rain, and they showed the red flag.
- Riders had to go back to the box, make decisions according to the expected weather, and then restart the race in a short spot of time.
- Both Dennis and Tatsuki have been strong, have fought and have demonstrated their speed as they’ve been on top throughout the whole race.
- Just at the very last lap, victory and podium chances have gone away. This is racing!
- The bright side is that they’ve finished in very good positions, gathering solid points for the championship.
- After today’s result, Dennis Foggia is 3rd on the standings (95 points), and teammate Suzuki the 9th (38 points). The Le0pard Racing sticks to the 2nd position on team’s standings (133 points)!
- See you all in Mugello in two-weeks-time!