Grand Prix of Germany: Saturday
It’s been a positive and solid Saturday! The qualifying day has finished for the Le0pard Racing and tomorrow the team will fight for the best results throughout the 3.7km of the German track. Let’s see what weather forecasts, but in the meantime:
- Today Dennis Foggia has done a good job and will start the Sunday race from the 2nd spot on the grid.
- Teammate Xavi Artigas has classified 15th and will set his race out from the 5th row.
- Early this morning both riders did a good job and went straight to Q2, when it was crunch time, plans worked quite well for the Italian man of the team, especially.
- This is the second time this year that Dennis occupies the front row (2nd in Portimao too).
- There is always work to do, let’s keep pushing! The gloves are off!
Dennis Foggia, 2nd
"I'm very happy after today's result. Starting from the second spot will give us solid options and I will fight harder than ever to finish the race with a great result and grab important points for the Championship. Many thanks to the team, they've done an amazing job".