Grand Prix of Spain: Friday
A Friday full of action on track has come to its end. This weekend will be time to enjoy the magic and iconic environment of the Circuito Angel Nieto de Jerez and the Le0pard Racing is pushing hard to make the most of each session.
These have been the main key moments of today:
- This morning the track was cooler and riders have been testing their respective options.
- Dennis Foggia has finished the 6th on the FP1 and has felt good on the bike.
- Teammate Xavi Artigas has been consistent and fast, and on that first session of Friday, he's finished the 14th.
- During the second practice, there have been some issues with the tyres and Le0pard riders haven't been able to improve morning lap times. The Italian has ended up 12th on the combined standings and the Spaniard the 20th.
- Things this way, FP3 will be crucial to revert the situation.
Let's keep working and pushing, tomorrow will be Qualifying Day!