Grand Prix of Spain: Saturday
Saturday of Qualifying sessions at the Circuito Ángel Nieto de Jerez has gone by and the Le0pard Racing still needs to keep working in order to improve. It’s been an ups-and-downs day.
- Early in the morning, Le0pard riders Dennis Foggia and Xavi Artigas have been testing track conditions as the weather was better than yesterday.
- Xavi Artigas finished 7th on the FP3 feeling way better than yesterday during practice sessions.
- Dennis Foggia had some issues during the session and ended up the 19th, a result that made him go through Q1.
- The Italian wasn't able to classify in Q2 and will start tomorrow from the 23rd spot of the grid, without any doubt he'll do a comeback race.
- Xavi Artigas, who was in Q2, tested his options on the session and didn't have the perfect conditions. He’ll finally start from the 17th place of the starting grid.
- The race of the Grand Prix of Spain is going to be a challenge, we are working hard to overcome the current situation and fight for the best result possible!
Xavi Artigas, 17th
"When I was trying to set the perfect lap I didn't feel good and I couldn't get any slipstream. We'll fight tomorrow to be as in front as possible".