Qatar Grand Prix: first practice sessions for the Le0pard Racing
First practice sessions of the 2021 season.
2021 has officially started today at the Losail International Circuit, the Le0pard Racing has done the first FP1 and FP2 of the season! It’s been a positive day although the results don’t reflect the performance.
These have been the most important things of the day:
- On the combined standings Dennis Foggia has finished 12th (2'05.228).
- Xavi Artigas has ended up the19th (2’05.559).
- Dennis Foggia is just 0.389 far from the first, and Artigas 0.720.
- Foggia’s bike has been the fastest of the day: 244.3km/h.
- Xavi hasn’t been able to be faster as he hasn’t got any slipstream at the end of the session.
- Dennis had the potential to improve his record but in the end, he couldn’t do the perfect lap.
- Overall the lap times are very tight among rivals, everybody have done their homework during winter break!
Tomorrow will be time for the qualifying sessions, follow us on our social media profiles, and do not miss any detail!
Dennis Foggia, 12th
"Despite I could have gotten a better position, I've been fast and felt good today on the bike. Let's keep working and make the most of tomorrow"
Xavi Artigas, 19th
"I've been improving throughout the day and I know we can do better. But the important thing is that I feel good and we'll push tomorrow!"