Qatar Grand Prix: Saturday of Qualifying
The first Qualifying sessions of the 2021 season are finished! Today has been the hottest day since we arrived in Qatar and although conditions were tricky, the Le0pard Racing has tried to make the most.
These have been the highlights of Saturday:
- This morning, on the FP3, riders couldn’t improve yesterday evening’s lap time and therefore Dennis was straight on Q2 while Xavi had to go through Q1.
- In Q2, Dennis Foggia has finished the 13th and will start tomorrow from the 5th row of the grid.
- Teammate Xavi Artigas has ended up the 24th.
- We need to keep working and try to always go straight to Q2.
- It's going to be a long race with an important comeback.
As we all know, everything can happen in Moto3 and without any doubt, our riders will try their best at race time! Let’s keep working, let’s cross our fingers, and let’s hope for the best!
Dennis Foggia, 13th
"We haven't nailed the perfect lap but I feel good overall and I believe we can do a good job tomorrow".
Xavi Artigas, 24th
"It's been a complicated session and tomorrow I will have to overtake a lot of riders, I will push to make the most".