Tatsuki Suzuki takes podium in Barcelona!
Another podium for the Le0pard Racing! Japanese Tatsuki Suzuki has taken the third step in Barcelona, following the one he took in Mugello last week. However, it's been a bittersweet Sunday at the blue box:
- This morning, Dennis Foggia ended up the second of the warm up session. The Italian was doing a tremendous weekend and all bets for the victory were on him. Teammate Suzuki classified 11th.
- At race time, both Foggia and Suzuki did a great start and placed themselves immediately in front. The two Le0pards were fighting lap by lap against rivals and seemed that were the favorite for the rostrum results.
- 14 laps to the end, Dennis Foggia suffered a problem with the chain sprocket and had to retire. At that moment, he was fighting for the victory.
- Tatsuki Suzuki, who also occupied the lead of the race at some stages of the race, fought until the end and crossed the line 3rd. Well done, Tatsu!
- After today's results, Dennis Foggia is 4th on the general standings (95 points) and Tatsuki Suzuki, 8th (70 points). The Le0pard Racing holds 2nd position on team's standings (165 points).