Algarve Grand Prix: Saturday
The Portuguese track has given us one of the best Saturdays of the season, let's analyze why:
- On the FP3 both Dennis Foggia and Xavi Artigas have performed a good job, and have finished 2nd and 12th respectively.
- Those results have immediately placed both riders in Q2, which is always the perfect way to face Saturday afternoon action.
- When it was time to nail it, Foggia and Artigas did a good strategy and ended up 4th and 6th. Of course, the second row of the grid means solid chances for our riders.
- Tomorrow, at race time, Dennis Foggia can be the only one preventing leader Pedro Acosta from taking the Crown.
- The Rocket and the whole team will give their maximum to fight until the end for the World Champion title!
Dennis Foggia, 4th
“I’m happy after today's job. Tomorrow I’ll try to get as maximum points as possible at the end of the race. Can’t wait to enjoy another Sunday here!”
Xavi Artigas, 6th
"I'm very pleased, today I've felt better on the bike and I believe starting from the second row can help us to do a good job. Let's make the most of tomorrow's race".