Aragon Grand Prix: Sunday
The Grand Prix of Aragon hasn’t ended up the way we wanted and expected. Let’s look at the key moments of today’s race:
- Tatsuki Suzuki occupied the 4th spot of the grid and Dennis Foggia, the 6th. Both riders were on the second row of the grid and after a solid weekend, expectations were high.
- At the beginning of the race the situation seemed to be under control, but after the first laps our riders struggled to keep the momentum.
- The Japanese managed to fight for the 4th position throughout the whole race, while the Italian lost some positions.
- At the chequered flag, Tatsuki crossed the line 12th after battling against rivals, and Foggia finished 14th.
- Up until now, Dennis Foggia is 3rd on the standings (171 points, 58 far from the leader) and Tatsuki Suzuki, 7th (128 points).
- Time to reset, and time to go to the flyways races of the last part of the season!
Tatsuki Suzuki, 12th
"It's been a very hard race, I've fought as much as I could but at the last laps things have become complicated and in the end, I've crossed the line 12th. We will try again in Japan, my home race!"