British Gran Prix: Friday
The first day of action on track at the Silverstone circuit has come to its end! We are glad to count again on Xavi Artigas, who is fully recovered from the Covid19 and ready to fight with both riders!
- Normally at Silverstone weather doesn't help so much, although today the conditions have been stable despite low temperatures.
- Xavi Artigas had never ridden before in this track, so today's been his first day on British soil.
- Italian Dennis Foggia has felt good immediately from the FP1 (2'13.690) and has managed to improve that lap time during the FP2: he's set a 2'11.724 that has placed him as the 5th fastest on the combined standings.
- On the other side of the box, Xavi Artigas has struggled a bit and he's finished the 18th on the general classification (2'12.425).
- Saturday will be crucial to determine a good start on Sunday, let's keep pushing!
Dennis Foggia, 5th
"It's been a positive day, I've felt good on the bike and I could set a nice lap time. We'll keep working to be straight in Q2".
Xavi Artigas, 18th
"I didn't have the best feeling with the bike and I've struggled to improve my lap time. We'll try harder tomorrow, the goal is to take the best spot of the grid possible".