Australian Grand Prix: Sunday
The 18th round of the 2022 season has come to an end, and it's been one of the most difficult races of the year:
- Dennis Foggia started from the 12th spot of the grid and Tatsuki Suzuki from the 18th. Both riders had to face a comeback race at the Phillip Island.
- Tatsuki did a good start, while Dennis struggled a bit.
- They tried to overcome as many riders as possible, however, Tatsuki crashed and couldn't finish the race, and Dennis ended up 9th.
- After today's results, our chances to fight for the championship are over. We'd like to congratulate Izan Guevara for taking the crown after winning the race, hats off! He's done a very consistent season and has been a tough rival until the end.
- Now it's time to rest a bit and to be focused for the next race just in seven days in Sepang!
Dennis Foggia, 9th
"I wanted to be in front, but I haven't been able to do it. The team has been working a lot this weekend and the bike was good, but in the end we've only managed to grab some points. We'll try to push in Sepang!"
Tatsuki Suzuki, N/C
"When trying to do a comeback race, things got complicated, and I crashed. It's been a very difficult weekend, now it's time to reset and push in Malaysia".