Dutch GP: Saturday
We are ready to race! Saturday of qualifying is done and dusted and so far it’s been the best of the year overall. Our riders have done a step forward in terms of performance during the practice sessions and the improvement has been reflected in the classification. There you are some more details:
- Dennis Foggia has been the fastest on the FP1, no one could beat his record.
- Teammate Xavi Artigas struggled a bit and had to go through Q1, but he did a good job, set a fast record, and joined Dennis in Q2.
- When it was crunch time, both Le0pard riders showed their potential and speed and didn’t make it easy for their rivals.
- At the end of the session, Dennis crossed the line as the 3rd and Xavi the 9th. The first and third row of the grid on Sunday race for the Le0pard Racing!
- In terms of practice performance, this has been the best weekend of Dennis Foggia’s career.
Dennis Foggia, 3rd
"I'm happy with the 3rd spot, starting from the first row of the grid will give us more options. I can't wait to race here, so far, it's been a great weekend. Many thanks to the team and to my family".
Xavi Artigas, 9th
"I've felt good with the bike on Q1, and I managed to go to Q2. I've tried my best during the session and the 9th spot isn't a bad place. I will try to do a good start to fight with the front group".