Dutch Grand Prix: Sunday
It’s done! The last race before the summer break has come to its end, and for the Le0pard Racing the outcome of it hasn’t been the expected, let’s analyse why:
- Dennis Foggia hasn’t been able to finish the race, the Italian was doing an amazing job and fighting for the top positions until a movement that prevented him from finishing it.
- The Italian is fine and hasn’t suffered consequences, and that’s the most important thing.
- Foggia was managing a very clever race, and he could have won or taken a podium result.
- Teammate Tatsuki Suzuki has finished 4th, the Japanese has showed a tremendous pace and speed, and has been fighting for the victory until the last moment.
- The Dutch Grand Prix has ended up with a bittersweet feeling for the Le0pard Racing, now it’s time to take some fresh air and to charge batteries for the second half of the season.