Grand Prix von Österreich: Sunday
The Austrian Grand Prix has now come to an end, and today it has been a tough day for us.
- Le0pard Racing started the race from the 4th and 12th spots of the grid, on the second and fourth rows, with Jaume Masiá and Tatsuki Suzuki respectively.
- In a tight start to the race, both riders managed to remain around their starting positions.
- During the first laps, Jaume Masià consolidated himself in 5th place and then the battle for 4th began. In the meantime, Tatsuki Suzuki pushed hard to move up some positions from 12th.
- With 17 laps still to go, Jaume Masià's bike stopped due to a technical issue, forcing him to withdraw from the race.
- For his part, Tatsuki Suzuki, after making his way up to 9th position, started to drop places and, at the end, crossed the finish line in 13th place.
- It has been a difficult day inside Le0pard's box, but we will never give up. See you in Barcelona in two weeks time!
Tatsuki Suzuki, 13th
"After missing some races this season and after how the last race in Silverstone went, I needed to finish the race today to regain some confidence. We'll keep working hard, we have the potencial to do better"
Jaume Masià, N/C
"Today we were in a good position to fight for the podium, but these things happen sometimes. We are doing our best to stand out, and we have to keep trusting that we can fight this"