Grande Premio de Portugal: Sunday
- Confirming his successful adaptation to the bike, Jaume Masià delighted everyone with an amazing performance on his first race back with Le0pard Racing.
- Although the Spaniard had a difficult start to the race, he managed to reach the top positions, fighting tooth and nail throughout the whole race in the leading group.
- At the end, Masiá finished in 5th position, proving his potencial, consistency, strength and his aim to fight for the Championship since the very first day.
- On the other side of the box things were a bit more difficult. Tatsuki Suzuki, who started the race from the 15th spot of the grid, couldn’t fight back and finished in 14th place. Despite the result, the Japanese rider showed a good and consistent pace during the race.
- The first race weekend of the season is done and dusted! Now it’s time to rest, but not for long… Le0pard Racing is already on its way to Argentina!
Jaume Masià, 5th
"What a weekend! We’ve been working hard to prepare for the first race of the year, and now that it’s done, we can say we are very happy with the outcome. Get ready for more battles next week!"
Tatsuki Suzuki, 14th
"It has been a difficult weekend. We need to analyse the information we have gathered this weekend in order to do our best next week in Argentina"